33rd CIRIEC International Congress
2-4 September 2020
PUBLICLY-OWNED ENTERPRISES AND SOCIAL ECONOMY:
WHICH STRATEGIES IN ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSITIONAL PROCESSES?
Given the uncertainties surrounding the evolution of the COVID-19 crisis and the travel restrictions at that time, we are unfortunately obliged to cancel the 33rd CIRIEC International Congress, originally scheduled for early June 2020.
Our ways of consuming, working, producing or living together run up against the limits of our current socio-economic models.
Many challenges, such as increasing inequality or weakening political and economic democracy, must be addressed, preferably collectively.
As a result of the various transitions (digital, environmental, economic, societal…) underway, we need to change course.
Public enterprises and social economy organizations are major actors in this transformation by adapting their production models, innovating, developing new partnerships, mobilising resources in the territories,…
The issues discussed at the 33rd CIRIEC International Congress in Thessaloniki will focus on the STRATEGIES of public enterprises and social economy organizations in terms of:
- Major Sustainable Development’s Global Challenges
- Digital Networks as Tools in the Transition
- Territorial Dynamics
- Partnerships to Build the Future
- Cross-Sectoral Integration of Network Enterprises & Energy Transition at Local Level
- Social Economy: another way to undertake & Co-Construction of Local Development
- Co-Production of Public Goods and Commons & Urban Planning
- Social Economy in Greece